RUTH CARDOSO CULTURAL AND EXHIBITION CENTER
Built from a modern design, it meets the most diverse needs of fairs, congresses, exhibitions and artistic and cultural presentations, of any size, due to its modularity and adaptability. Besides the technical and spatial capacity, the integration with the city provides all the necessary infrastructure for the excellent performance of the activities, facilitating the public from lodging to food and leisure. With a great location, the space is located in the historic district of Jaraguá, only ten minutes from downtown and five minutes from the waterfront, where most of the hotels and commerce are concentrated. If your event happens here, it is very welcome and you can trust!
- Total area of 48,000 m2.
- 1 pavilion + circulation area, totaling 6,997 m2.
- 1 modular auditorium 464 people.
- Teatro Gustavo Leite with capacity for 1,251 seats.
- 5 thematic rooms in the lower floor, of 75 and 90 seats, totaling 420 seats.
- 4 thematic rooms on the top floor of 200 and 500 seats, totaling 1,400 seats.
- VIP area, foyer and reception.
- Parking for 520 vacancies.